Monday 24 July 2017

Movie: War for the Planet of the Apes (12A)

War for the Planet of the Apes (12A) – what’s it about? The Humans and Apes continue to battle it out for survival.

Well what to say about this one…in short I thought it was pretty dull – well the second part was better and had more oomph to it but the whole thing was just way too long and drawn out. It really felt like they were milking the franchise with this one, it did though have a few good moments and the graphics were top notch but that was about it really. I’m maybe being a bit harsh with my rating, it’s probably more a 2 ½ stars movie but yeah it was generally meh. If you are a hard-core fan you’ll probably like this more than I did but if you’re not then I’d maybe wait until you can find it in the shops for no more than a 5er.

Rating: **


No comments:

Post a Comment