Monday 29 February 2016

Movies: Grimsby (15), The Forest (15), Bad Boys (DVD – 18) & Vampires Suck (DVD – 12)

Grimsby (15) – what’s it about? A spy and his Grimsby footie hooligan brother are reunited after years of being separated.

This movie is wrong on so many levels, so so wrong. There were a couple of bits that were amusing and the action and stuff was good. Though I think I only found some of it funny because where I lived that way for a while. Anyway, this is basically crude humour; sex and grossness that’ll make you cringe.

Rating: J J J



The Forest (15) – what’s it about? After her sister goes missing, her twin travels to the Japanese suicide forest to find her…

I really don’t know why I go and see horror movies, I actually don’t appreciate them anymore – 10 years ago I loved them but now my tastes have changed. Anyway though as a movie this was really good, the story was interesting and the characters…and of course the spooks were pretty rampant as well, so a good horror movie in all.

Rating: J J J O



Bad Boys (DVD – 18) – what’s it about? Two detectives must protect a witness and take down some thieves.

I hadn’t seen this for years so I thought I’d give it a re-watch and it’s still as good as I remember. It’s a cops and robbers movie with guns and violence…you know the drill. Though an action police movie it does have a little comedy element thrown in for good measure.

Rating: J J J J



Vampires Suck (DVD – 12) – what’s it about? Spoof vampire movie taking the mick out of the Twilight saga.

Ok so if you watched the Twilight movies and thought omg throw those lame ass vampires under a bus, then you may find this one amusing. It basically takes the piss out of those movies as well as vampires in general. You’ll probably not get it though if you haven’t endured the Twilight saga, well some of it you’ll find funny but not as much.

Rating: J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment