Monday 14 September 2015

Movies: Maze Runner: The Scotch Trials (12A), Legend (18) & Phonebooth (DVD – 15)

Maze Runner: The Scotch Trials (12A) – what’s it about? After escaping the maze the gang must band together and face another trial to save themselves and the rest of humanity.

This was pretty good, it was a lot darker and I mean a lot compared to the previous movie and more so than I was expecting. I would definitely not let the youngens see this one, 12+ to the number! This expanded on the story a little more and gives way for the next movie but it was left with an unending so it was meh. If you liked the first movie this one is worth a look…but be prepared to just have to wait for the next one to find out what happens!

Rating: J J J O



Legend (18) – what’s it about? The story of the notorious Kray twins in 1960s London.

I’m not really into real life movies, let alone things based before the past but this one was pretty damn good. It’s quite scary some of the crap that went on and that gangsters like this controlled the London streets way back then. If you’d like to see into the darker past of London it’s worth taking a glimpse.

Rating: J J J O



Phonebooth (DVD – 15) – what’s it about? Stu is a complete twat and ends up stuck in a phonebooth at the end of a snipers scope…

I never watched this as I thought how can they possibly make an entire movie about a guy stuck in a phone booth…it’s going to be complete rubbish. Anyway I saw it in the shop and picked it up cheap and I was actually surprised by it, it was pretty intense and well played…I still don’t know how they can make a film about a guy in a phonebooth but yeah surprisingly good!

Rating: J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment