Sunday 28 June 2015

Movies: Minions (U) & Practical Magic (DVD – 12)

Minions (U) – what’s it about? Before the Minions met Gru they spent centuries trying to find a master to follow, FFWD to the 1960s and their quest continues to find the ultimate villain.

After watching this I’ve realised I’m actually a real life Minion! This movie is funny and colourful and light-hearted, if you loved the Minions in Despicable Me then you’ll probably love this as it’s the same humour etc. I was expecting a little more from it though as it wasn’t as funny as I hoped for but it’s still very much enjoyable and definitely worth seeing.

Rating: J J J J O



Practical Magic (DVD – 12) – what’s it about? Two girls go and live with their two aunts, as they grow they discover their magical powers and try live with the families curse.

This is basically a big chick flick…I’m not a fan of girlie movies but I do love this one, even though it’s a love story it still has enough other story to make it entertaining. Worth a watch if you would like a little bit of love and magic in your life.

Rating: J J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment