Wednesday 11 February 2015

Fandom: My Nosgoth videos...

I know recently I haven’t really posted much on here apart from movie reviews but I’ve kept my Facebook up to date with some random stuff…I now have found a few moments so I thought I’d share them with you here also...


I’ve been pratting around with NosCam and making some music videos of some of the matches I’ve played…enjoy…

Let's kill us some vampires in TDM:

An ickle look at Flashpoint:

Flashpoint in Freeport (match) - Round One:

Flashpoint in Freeport (match) - Round Two:

Flashpoint in Valeholm (match) - Round One:

Flashpoint in Valeholm (match) - Round Two:


And just for the amusement value I give to you, what Nosgoth should be like when you press the FFWD button in NosCam...

Nosgoth vs Benny Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment