Monday 22 September 2014

Movies: Before I Go To Sleep (15), The Boxtrolls (PG), & A Walk Among The Tombstones (15)

Before I Go To Sleep (15) – what’s it about? After an accident a woman wakes up everyday after with no recollection of her life prior to the age of 20…one day she starts to discover things and she beings to question everything…

This was one of those once you’ve seen it you’ll never watch it again movies – it was a good movie don’t get me wrong – the plot was really good – as was the acting and the whole thing…and it kinda does keep you guessing…but as I say – it’s good but is a one off watch...

Rating: J J J



The Boxtrolls (PG) – what’s it about? A young boy who was raised by trolls tries to save his odd adoptive family from extermination...

Looking at this one I thought it could be good or complete rubbish – luckily it was the first one! – had me giggling and I’ve come away with some great lines/actions which will stick a long time. It’s really well animated – and the story is cute with a little bit of creepy/spookiness thrown in…and the trolls did kind of remind me of tiny Tyrants lol

Rating: J J J J



A Walk Among The Tombstones (15) – what’s it about? Ex-cop come private eye gets hired by drug dealer to find the men who killed his wife!

This was pretty good – well good acting and plot – if you like a good crime solving with a bit of action thrown in then you’ll probably love this one – it is a little slow to get going though and it does seem a little long – but it’s still worth a watch…at least once…

Rating: J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment