Sunday 27 April 2014

Fandom: Lucinvampire’s Unofficial Nosgoth Signatures…

Please find below some unofficial Nosgoth signatures I’ve created for fun, which are FREE for anyone to use anywhere to show their elegance to the world of Nosgoth…

Are you a human rebel or vampire worshipper? Which Clan or Faction are you allied to? And would you like to evolve?...the choice is now yours *evil laugh*…


I’m happy in Nosgoth either way…



I am a soldier of the Human/Vampire armies…




Sister lovin...








I fight for the freedom of mankind… 







  
Dude I cut my finger











Snipey snipey - you got ouchie








A good offense is a good defense...






I'm so super, I'm prestigious...





I need blood!…









Tyrant smash...








Got Wings?








My spider sense is tingling...





In serious need of some moisturiser








I’m so old I’ve evolved...













And now onto the serious stuff…what? There's serious stuff! heh...all signatures are set to the accepted parameters on the SE forum but you will have to check any specific site specifications if you wish to use them elsewhere. To use one of the signatures all you need to do is save the one you desire and either host it somewhere yourself or via facilities provided on the specific site you wish to use it on.

Do you want to be more individual and stand out from the crowd? If so and you'd like your username or something altered on a signature then please just either drop me a PM on the SE Forum (my username is lucinvampire) or wing me an email at lucinvampire@hotmail.com. Please remember kiddies to title your email as something sensible so I don’t accidently set it on fire with a flame thrower shouting “death to the vampire scum”…uh well you know accidently delete it thinking it’s spamalot!

Anyway…I hope enjoy the signatures J and don’t forget to check back here every so often – you know when you’re a little bored – as this article will occasionally be updated with new signatures – especially when new classes are released! *cough*IfIRememberOrSomeoneRemindsMe*cough*

A big thank you to Blinc the owner of The Lost Worlds as I liberated the class sigils from his site – thankies muchly J *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment