Tuesday 4 March 2014

Movies: Non-Stop (12A), Ride Along (12A), The Book Thief (12A)

Non-Stop – what’s it about? A killer threatens the passengers on a plane saying he’s going to kill someone every 20 mins unless he gets a shed load of money…can the air marshals stop him?

If you spend a few moments watching the trailer – you’ll instantly know if you’ll like this one or not! Action + story + twist = win. I thought it was pretty damn good though I don’t think I want to get on a plane anytime soon…

Rating: J J J J



Ride Along – what’s it about? Wannabe cop wants the approval of his girlfriends cop brother for her hand in marriage…the brother wants proof the new-recruit is worthy and takes him on a ride along to help with his fuzz duties…

I thought this was going to be the biggest pile of turd I’d seen in ages – that said I actually found it amusing yeah…maybe it was the whole underline gaming thing with it – and the fact it wasn’t just crude jokes all the way through! Holy hell fire – did I just agree to I kinda liked a comedy…I think I did…

Rating: J J J



The Book Thief – what’s it about? It’s World War 2 and Liesel is adopted by a German family…she becomes engrossed with books – and helping the Jew they have hidden in their basement…

Prepare to come out of this one emotionally drained…don’t go and watch it if you’re feeling depressed ‘cause otherwise you might be a dribbling wreck by the end of it. If you hadn’t guessed it – its another war movie – emotional – lots of downs – but some ups and a little bit of humour…yet another Oscar type movie though…so its so so long…

Rating: I'm gonna say J J but probably more a 2 1/2


No comments:

Post a Comment