Wednesday 8 January 2014

Fandom: and all that jazz…

Hmm well I’ve been rather busy and a little illusive online over the last few weeks – so sorry for not being that talkative…but everything is now back to normal…ish…

Over the holiday break I’ve tinkered around with the Nosgoth Giant Bomb wiki as well as uploaded the prelude of DeXandenZ a sci-fi story I’ve been working on to my DA.

I’ve also been working on four - yes four - creative projects over the last couple of months which are now starting to reach completion…most of which I’m not saying much about - you'll have to wait until at/after the events to see them…but out of love here are pics of one project…

Code name: Project 4
Status: Complete
Time: About 7 hours…I was bored and looked at the empty cardboard tube and thought hmmmmmm…
Debut: N/A…well when I decide to run around my neighbourhood pretending to shoot vampires *cough*

The Alchemist Launcher...



Well that’s about it for now – I hope everyone is sparkly and not in that lame Twilight kind of way but more in the woohoo yeah I’m happy kind of way…

Have an epic year!

Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment