Tuesday 3 December 2013

TV Series: Lost

What’s it about? A plane crashes on an island that is somewhere - in you know its an island so in the sea! It follows the characters and gives you insight into before the plane crashed and what not. It gets a bit sci-fiesc too so gives a little more than expected! It runs for six seasons…


Ok ok I know I’m well late to the party on this one – but you know me I won’t watch something from part way through – and I’m glad I didn’t! This is a great series – the first couple of seasons are epic – the next couple get a bit strange but still good – and the last couple lead it to it’s ending. It’s an enjoyable series and one you can’t stop watching to find out what’s going on…if you haven’t watched then check it out – it’s more than just about a plane crash - but I do wonder why 95% of people on the plane were so good looking?! heh...


No comments:

Post a Comment