Monday 23 December 2013

Movies: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (12A) & Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (15)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - what's it about? A sequel - it continues the story from where the previous one left off - the adventure as the dwarves try to take back their city from the dragon. Bilbo and the gang continue to meet various folk along their travels - some friend and some foe...

Well...I think I preferred this to the previous one - more stuff happened and the story did get going a lot quicker...probably because it's the sequel - heh - if you enjoyed the first then go and see it - if you're not a fan of fantasy then give it a miss - they're still stretching it out!



Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues - what's it about? The long awaited sequel to Anchorman - yeah that's all you need to know!

This was damn amusing - had me in stitches and at points - I shed a tear from laughing a tad too much - thankfully though I didn't pee myself. Oh I love Brick lol! It's one that you think during it "what the hell am I watching?!?!?!" If you loved the first one - then go see this - I'd say it's as good as the first - funny - stupid - but the story is pretty predictable in that it's kind of the first repeated...to finish all I'd like to say is - chicken of the cave...


No comments:

Post a Comment