Thursday 19 December 2013

Fandom: Nosgoth Signatures...

Ok today I have a bit of fandom for you – everyone knows about Nosgoth being the latest game in the LoK franchise – and there are two teams – humans vs vampires – and in these teams there are three (on each side) classes battling it out in an arena for dominance of the land…

Well because it’s the festive season…I’m feeling a little bit generous – it is the time of year for giving – so I thought I’d give you all a little gift to say thank you for reading…

So here are nine – yes nine – free Nosgoth signatures - they are all set to 599x115 (fit within the SE/Eidos forum limits). If you would like to use any of them please feel free to do so – now go forth and show your allegiance – promote your favourite class – Nosgoth and all things LoK…yeaaaahhhhhhhh….

…Oh not forgetting if you would like a customised one then please just drop me a line at lucinvampire@hotmail.com and I will be happy to make amendments (nothing that breaks the ToU though!)…please title your email with something sensible – otherwise it may get binned by accident…and everyone knows Binnedmass isn’t until January!

A final note…I’d just like to say thank you to Blinc at TheLostWorlds – I liberated the class insignia from his site :) you rule dude!









No comments:

Post a Comment