Tuesday 24 September 2013

Movie: Prisoners (15)

What’s it about? Two young girls go missing…the police and children’s families are in search of them before it is too late! That’s all I’m going to say because anymore is going to spoil it!

Truthfully…I don’t think I liked this movie…ok I’m on the fence! Don’t get me wrong it is a good movie with a well thought out storyline, with good twists and turns that leave you thinking but it was very dingy and depressing…which is what the film is meant to be so they completely did it right! It's pretty long and it’s one of those you come out of and want to watch something light hearted to take your mind off of what you’ve just sat through…before you go and hurl yourself under a bus! If you like serious police movies then you’ll love this…


No comments:

Post a Comment